The city of Christchurch has recently been hit by the second mayor earthquake in a row which cause severe destruction. Great artists from all over the world have donated artworks which are currently on sale on trade me. All money raised will be donated to the Red Cross Earthquake Appeal.

Sonntag, 6. März 2011

Art for Christchurch - please donate artwork

Hi everybody, as most of you might have heard the city of Christchurch has recently been hit by the second mayor earthquake in a row which cause severe destruction. As I currently live in new zealand I have friends and collegues that were directly affected by the consequences of the quake and tv and newspapers are full with articles and images of the destruction.

As I can't offer much help as just a single person I decided to start an online auction where I want to sell sketches, drawings, paintings, photogrphies etc. I know that people out there also like to draw and paint I wondered if anybody was willing to donate a piece of their art. I would highly appreciate it.

All I need for now would be a photo of it and your contact details. The item would remain with the artist till it is sold stating in the description where it is located and what the shipping costs are. Once it is sold the artist will send it to the buyer and get the shipping cost refunded by me.

I'll collect artworks, set up the auction and then send out a link...thats the time when it would be great if you could let as many people as possible know that there is an auction going on :)

It's really hard to see so many people who've lost everything and I would be glad if we could at try to help.


If you are willing to help, please send an image of your artwork and your contact details to c_kleinheinz (at) hotmail.com

Thanks guys!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen