The city of Christchurch has recently been hit by the second mayor earthquake in a row which cause severe destruction. Great artists from all over the world have donated artworks which are currently on sale on trade me. All money raised will be donated to the Red Cross Earthquake Appeal.

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

more amazing donations

During the last few days some more, fantastic art pieces have been donated. I really want to thank everybody for their support, encouragement and contributions. This started very small, but its getting bigger and bigger and all just because of you guys who are willing to help.
Check out the amazing artworks that I received recently:

Brilliant limited edition (50 pieces, hand-printed) print by one of my all-time favourites the uber-talented Uli Meyer (Germany/ UK)




Adorable artwork by the amazing artist, animator and teacher Mark Oftedal (US/ Thailand)


Fantastic digital artwork by Tod Polson (US/ Thailand)


Fantastic life drawing by my Animation Mentor friend Florent Perrin (France)


Stunning photography by my friend Nathalia Cruz (Austria/ New Zealand)


Beautiful linocut by my friend Philipp Schloerb (Germany/ Austria)


Cool digital art piece by Simon Lindner (Austria)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen